Bseed Touch Light Switch 1/2 Gang 2/3 Way Switches White Black Golden 2 Positions for Stairs Waterproof Crystal Glass Panel
1. Super sensitivity-Just need touch it lightly.
2. Popular Colors are available: Black, White, Golden.
3. The button will glow at night, making it easier to find.
4. Waterproof and Resistance Scratch. Protection Against Electric Shock.
5. Different quality testing during production, to ensure each switch work well before it is delivered to customers.
6. 2 way means there's another switch controlling the same light. You can turn your lights on or off from two places, these are often used on a stair case, large room with switches by each door. for example both at the top and bottom of your stairs.
2 way you need long press until the one switch's led backlight has to flash and press another switch to match. (That means you need to buy two switch at least.)
Rated Current: 10A
Rated Voltage: 110V-240V AC
Load: 3-800w/Gang, 2000W Total
Capability allowance: -15%~+ 10%
Working temperature: -20°C~ +70"C
Relative humidity: 10% -93%(non-condensing)
Operating frequency: 50/60Hz
Wireless consumption: ≤0.02W
Certifications: CE, BS, RoHS, GCC, FC
Life time: 100,000 times
Wire: NO need Neutral Wire
WIFI: No wifi function
Back Light: ON-light Blue OFF-Weak Blue
Moduel shape: Round
Wall Box Type: Round & Square
A Regular Touch Switch can only work with another Touch Switch and will not work with Mechanical Switches.
A Bseed 2 way Touch Switch can only connect with another Bseed 2 way touch switch.
A Touch Dimmer switch must be connected to another Touch Dimmer Switch.
You have to cut off the power and during the installation
Q: Does your touch sensor light switch need a neutral wire to install?
A:No, it does not need a neutral wire to install.
Q: Do you offer 2-way touch light switch?
A:Yes, we offer 2-way touch switch, it functions stably. But you must at least buy 2 pieces 2-way Touch switches.
Q: What does 2way mean?
A:2way means you can turn on/off the same light from different places.
Q: Does your touch switch have a backlight ? Can it be canceled?
A:The blue backlight will be on when the wiring is successful. Allowing you to notice Our touch switch clearly in the dark. It can not be cancel.