1. The following methods can be used as payment:
2. The following methods can be used as payment for orders which exceed $1000:
Letter of Credit (L/C)
Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer (T/T)
Open Account (O/A)
Documents Against Payment (D/P)
Documents Against Acceptance (D/A)
1) Western Union
Please contact us at Support Center for details. It is a fast, reliable and secure payment.
Note: Please tell us the following information after you have paid using the Western Union.
1) The 10 digit control number.
2) Sender's name.
3) The exact amount you sent.
4) Sender's address.
5) Your shipping address.
6) Your order number.
7) The country you send from.
8) The receiver's name.
2) Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer (T/T)
For orders which exceed $500, please contact us at our Support Center.
Note: Please tell us after you pay the wire transfer with your order number, the amount paid, the transaction number and the exact date you made the wire transfer.